LEAP Testing Information
7th Graders will take the LEAP test the week of April 26th – 30th.
8th Graders will take the LEAP test the week of May 3rd – 7th.
Virtual Students – Click Here for testing information.
Our NMS Betas recently participated in State Convention and TEN of our students are headed to National Competitions in Orlando this summer!
Those who placed in State are:
- 7th grade science: Eli Roberts, 1st Place
- 7th grade math: Tessa Dilney, 2nd Place
- 7th grade social studies: Phoebie Fannin, 1st place
- 8th grade science: Evelyn Deroche, 5th place
- 8th grade social studies: Cameron Dilney, 2nd place
- Technology: Omari Price, Zane Hollinquest, Allyson Atkins, Lily Sprouse, 5th place
- Speech: Ja’Myrea Foreman, 2nd place
CONGRATULATIONS to all who participated and to those who placed!
Incoming 8th Graders:
Show Choir and Drama Auditions will be held March 31st & April 1st.
Click on the flyer below for more information.
Email questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2019-2020 Title I district parental involvement policy, Title I school level parental involvement policies, and Title I school level compacts will remain in effect for the 2020-2021 school year. This decision is based on the effects of COVID-19. If changes are needed for the 2020-2021 school year, parental input will be requested, and the necessary adjustments will be made to the policies and compacts.